July 20, 2014

to give or receive?

I don't know why I'm here yet…

but I have learned that people come in to my life for many reasons.

I don't always know why, I just know there is a purpose

sometimes it happens through a relationship, yet it always ends once my job is done.

Wether I know what I did or not


Sometimes I know that it won't last,

but I'm here to free you from your past


they all love me at first,

while at their worst,

then move on and I live on with the curse


compliment me and demand more of me,

then get tired and forget they asked for it

blind to what they never wanted to see


some people come in to your life, show you what you forgot,

then you forget them, but remember what they showed you

we only remember what's essential to the plot




"Do you want to give or receive?"

I want to receive…

"then you will live a life of giving, until you learn to give without expecting"


I want to give…

"then you will live a life receiving. In your case you might never learn to appreciate receiving. For to receive without ever giving. Takes you to a path of greed, selfishness and vanity"


It's a deal that was made in heaven long ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment