May 1, 2010

no limit

I stopped writing for the sake of rhyme a long time ago,

my lines can now live without the previous,


my writing has deeper goals,
my writing comes from the soul now,
my writing has deeper meaning,
my writing will leave you, if you fail to catch on,
my writing will no longer rely on explaining the obvious.


I sit here, side to side with fear,
fear of getting lost,
in my newfound glory
where I've realized the power of my story.


no one can tell me the ending,
because in my world,
the end is forever pending.


in my world I welcome endless possibilities
in my world there is no end to my abilities


I am everyone,

I am everything...

1 comment:

  1. I really like this poem. And it is true our writing does leave others if they fail to catch on. Unfortunately, when we write whatever we choose and no matter how clearly we write there will always be the people who will never get it, ever.

    ReplyDelete