April 17, 2013

Liana




“I hate you,I really do” said Liana.


“Liana you’re just looking in the mirror” he told her.


(Deanne)


Deanne stood by her daughter’s room,listening to the conversation.
She wanted to go in, but something kept her, she just listened. Wanting to know more, she felt like she could finally get to know Liana.


(Liana)


“Fuck you!”Liana said.


He laughed, “fuck yourself”.


She was so angry, she was in tears. He kept laughing at her. He saw disgust in his eyes.The look so familiar to her, a look she had seen many times. A look she saw every day.


“I want to change, I want to be happy” she cried out.


“Be yourself”he said.


“I am”


“Are you?”he smiled.


She looked down, tears kept flowing, was she really herself?


“You act like you have no idea what’s going on, but I know, you’ve known all along” he told her.


“I hate when you talk like this” she said.


“Then you hate the truth” he said.


(Deanne)


Deanne cried the more she listened in, she heard her cry and yell, she felt her pain, her anger. Then she heard her say, “I hate you, I really do”.


She opened the door, and saw Liana, sitting alone in front of the mirror.


Written by :Frank Hannen-Pantaleon

No comments:

Post a Comment