June 2, 2012

without you

I tell my self I can go on without you,
Thing is...I don’t wanna let go,
Anybody else going through this,
I’d tell them to get over it,
I’m in it now,
Worst part is, I been through this shit before,

I don’t know what I’m afraid of,
It’ll be good for me to tell you to fuck yourself,
Not give a fuck anymore,
I mean shit!
I come in, you on your knees with a mouthful of cock!
What the fuck?
and here I am dreaming of you…

Somehow I believe I can’t find anyone better than you,
Fuck,Any whore on the street, got more class than you,
I gotta get away from this filthy fantasy of you,

It’s all bullshit, how do you tell me you love me while you blow me?

“look at me!”

So now you have shit to say?
I mean come on, can you blame me? This aint the first time you done it,
Just the first time I walk in on you ain’t it?
You know what got me, you know what really fucking got me over,
I walk in, when you notice me, you got up, you kept grabbing his cock,
That…I don’t know…I don’t know,I’ll tell you what,

You don’t have to watch while I do this,
You can close your eyes if you want,

But you’re still gonna hear it…

No comments:

Post a Comment