June 2, 2012

Psycho bitch


So my brother Gaby and I gonna go see a basketball game at his friend’s house,

On our way out, I see this girl waving at me, I think she knows Gaby, she walks up, she is a nice looking girl, takes off her sunglasses, she says her name is psycho bitch, I’m not sure, she says she is doing a fundraiser around the complex, says the more money she raises the more points she gets. If she gets the most points she can win a trip to Hawaii and get fucked for a week,(that’s what I heard)

Anyway she says it has to do with magazines, or some shit. She asks Gaby what he does, he goes "Airforce", I go "nothing", she never looked at me again. Gaby says he is in a hurry, she says it will only take a minute, I think she was on crack,happy crack, everything Gaby and I said was the coolest thing ever, she thought everything Gaby said, was worth fucking for, she even tickled his zipper once.

So 5 minutes after the minute it was supposed to take she says “are you guys into kidnapping or anything?(psycho laugh) Because I really gotta pee, and its hard to concentrate on what I do if I gotta pee you know?”
Gaby shocked me by saying sure! You gotta know Gaby to be surprised, (he said it seemed legit because she had a bottle of water)

So in the apartment she pees, I think, then sets up shop on the counter, says
how it works is, you gotta pick 40 types of magazine you would like reading, Gaby said I gotta go, I can do two, she says she gets points depending on the magazine, so we do 5,
She says “do you mind being stalked or called at 3 in the morning? Can I have your number(psycho laugh).Gaby gives the number she starts filling out shit, then Gaby sees she put him down for three $44 subscriptions, he says it's $44? She goes yeah but it's only one time, Gaby says he thought it was a fundraiser he could donate to, and he would. She says “how else did you think a fundraiser would work? He goes you didn’t start with this, if you had, I would have said no, she goes “I did”

Now it starts getting uncomfortable, he goes "I’m okay", she says “I’m okay too”
Gaby must’ve said no 10 different ways,  I said some shit she didn’t listen to, she shows him all the money she collected from different airmen by blowing them, then he said, I can't afford it,
Then she goes, “wow, being broke is really unattractive”

Now, I exaggerated on some shit, maybe a lot, but she said this, anyway she left after this, Gaby was worried about telling her off inside the apartment because he didn’t know her,  but she stopped after this.

We needed a fucking cigarette after dealing with this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment