May 30, 2012

so easy to judge


So easy to judge,

Seems like no one judges more than the church going man,
No one else gives a damn,

Maybe they do,
But no one else uses the book to fucking justify it,

Now I never read the book, and all the shit I hear,
Makes me care less,
I rather live it up with queers,
Than change who I am to be “blessed”

Fuck all that,
Where is your heart at?

If God is all they say
Then how is damning true love okay?

How can I be capable of loving more than God?
What the fuck?

God created all men equal?
Yet there has to be separation, man and woman?
What about human beings?
So he created man and woman, not man and man?
How is that the argument here?
I mean I saw passion of the Christ he didn’t say shit about fags,
And when someone quotes some shit in the bible about homosexuality, its always some matthew or some other dude, Jesus didn’t seem to have to many objections, I mean best of my knowledge his dad’s the one that made the list,

In the end its about the book,
I mean is it that hard to believe that someone would play your fears to get you on their side?

I mean if it was me having a problem with two women magically fucking, and I said “that’s wrong”
You say “why?” shit why is it wrong?....

Since the beginning of time, people and fucking me!!! Love being right! So why?

Well because um….God made man and woman!
Because if you love someone truly! With all your heart, and honor them! And give a child that no one else wanted true and deserving love! But you are of the same sex, well, you are going to motherfucking hell!!
No? you don’t believe me? Well…. Then it’s because God said so! That’s why!

Prey on God fearing men!
 Shit if I want something done, are you gonna do it because I tell you? Or because I tell you there are consequences if you don’t?
I read something that bothered me today, and this is me venting, because Jesus said it’d be good for me,
Anyway, I guess I’m judging all of you too,
I love all you racist mother fucking homophobes! Most of you are in my family anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment