December 28, 2010

The artist

I just recently realized

I am an artist

One of those who paints,

I paint smiles everyday

It fills me with...well something

Good,

Thing is last night I found out

I also know how to paint sadness

Frowns and when I'm very passionate,

Hatred!

Its all in me I have this gifted curse

When I'm happy magic happens,

When I'm angry tears flow,

And hearts sing in agony

The better I feel,

Well...the happier the ending

I can either be the white peaceful

Clouds taking the shape of your

Dreams or I can be the dark cloud

Ready to sadden your day...


I think i'll make the best of it

And paint a rainbow in the sky...

2 comments:

  1. Just Beautiful! Wow, it's so true! Fortunately for me I've seen your "smile" version of your paintings. But, anyway if you ever paint for me some frowns, I'll still remember your smiles.
    LOve this, its so you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!

    I like it too!

    And I love your comment

    ReplyDelete